SVF Quad 4 Pneumatic Actuators
Models: Q15, Q20, Q25, Q30, Q35, Q45, Q60, Q70
The SVF “Quad 4 TM” quarter-turn rack & pinion actuator is a four-piston actuator which generates torque around a
centrally located pinion, giving more than double the torque of single & double rack & pinion actuator designs.
The increased number of pistons allows their diameter to be reduced while maintaining its high torque, allowing the
reduced size of the actuator.
QUAD 4 DESIGN FEATURES:
- Bi-Directional stroke adjustment
- Internally anodized body for corrosion resistance
- Spring return covers with extended screws for safe release of springs
- ISO 5211 bottom flange for valve automation
- NAMUR output drive for installation of limit switchers and positioners
- Available in Spring Return and Double Acting models
- NAMUR interface for mounting of solenoid valve